Find.co brings knowledge and confidence to internet users in the Crypto, Finance, Entertainment, Technology and Software industries.
What we do for users: Make informed decisions
What we do for companies: Better leads, more profit
We combine the power of technology and humans with strict editorial guidelines to attract customers who will love your product. Our technology enables us to personalize your message and deliver it to the right people, at the right time
We are a team of qualified experts who are responsible for Top sites and communities like: https://cryptomaniaks.com
The crypto space is complex and full of opportunities. We research and test them to enable you to leverage the best ones. Navigate through our honest and unbiased recommendations!
About the team & Growth opportunities in the team
As a remote-first Employer we value and actively promote flexibility in the workplace to better fit everyone’s life, so that not only are we able to maintain the right work-life balance but also foster a more inclusive workplace by eliminating both geographical and physical barriers.
What you will do
- Be responsible for both back-end and front-end development whilst maintaining website security and compliance.
- Work with other departments and upper management to develop and maintain website layout, structure, content, appearance and performance.
- Develop, test, document, and maintain processes and procedures related to web development
- Designing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration.
- Develop responsive, standards-compliant HTML and CSS3 themes and plugins for WordPress.
- Conducting website performance tests to guarantee a high SEO benchmark score.
- 5 years of WordPress development professional experience in an agency or production environment.
- Strong PHP with PSRs (PHP Standards recommendations) and best practices.
- Knowledge of WordPress development standards and best practices.
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
Find.co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Be the first to know aboutnew jobs every week
Get 8 new jobs with salaries, once per week! Sign up here so you don't miss a single newsletter.