We are seeking…
A driven and talented team player to add to our Software Engineering team. The Software Engineer will participate in product development, including collaboration with systems engineers and hardware engineers to design, develop and test software, and embedded system software.
- Be proficient in two or more software development languages.
- Have Knowledge of Web/HTML5 programing
- Program for Windows and Linux targets (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Use various software tools on workstations in typical software development environments.
- Understand basic software principals, theories and concepts related to software engineering (including software development lifecycle and software development process) and object-oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Support production for software modifications.
- Able to Work in a Team Environment.
- Experienced in Active Listening Skills.
- Able to Take Initiative and Act Accordingly.
- BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or Equivalent Degree required
- 2 years experience with Java programming professionally required.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development required.
- Understanding of your own limits and are comfortable asking for assistance when needed.
Nice to have...
- Experience with Wi Fi products.
- Experience with Bluetooth products.
- Experience with audio products.
- Experience with video products.
- Experience with Graphical User Interfaces.
- Experience with embedded processors.
- Experience in the Medical Electronics Industry preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pay for Certification Program/ Tuition reimbursement