This is a desktop application programmer position.
Relevant to this position:
Please apply only if you have experience with programming Windows desktop applications. Only freelancers and not agencies can apply.
Not Relevant to this position:
SaaS, mobile applications, and full-stack experience are not relevant for this
This is a full-time remote contractor position outside of the USA or must reside in Florida. Timings will be 9:00 a.m. Eastern time till 5:30 p.m. Eastern time (40 hours per week). The timings would not be negotiable as we are looking for the programmers to work in the Eastern time zone.
- You will design, develop, debug, test, and maintain high performance
- Multi-threaded Windows desktop applications for the enterprise customer.
- Drive the initiatives on architecture, design, and technical stack recommendations.
- Create high-level and low-level design documents.
- Write automated Unit, Integration, and Acceptance Tests.
- 3+ years of software development experience shipping enterprise products
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Expert knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Caliburn.Micro MVVM, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and SQL
- Experience with test automation, writing unit tests, and test-driven development.
- Solid understanding of version control systems such as SVN, Git etc.
- Good English comm skills
Contact Lee-Hazel at Axiom today to apply — Great Purpose, Great Pay, Great Fun. Email: vpe@AxiomInt.com Tel: 727-442-7774