What You'll Do
- Write effective and scalable code in Ruby
- Help scale our billing platform
- Build back-end components for web applications
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
- Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure
- Review new feature impact on an application, recognizing potential risks
- Help us build APIs to serve our internal customers and partners
- Occasional on-call rotation duty to respond to after-hours system incidents.
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
What You'll Bring
- Hands on use of Ruby and Rails, Postgres, Redis, Sidekiq
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Experience working with a wide variety of systems and integrating APIs from third-parties
- Experience with Stripe
- Deep experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Web3 and surrounding ecosystem
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Be the first to know aboutnew jobs every week
Get crypto 8 new jobs with salaries, once per week! Sign up here so you don't miss a single newsletter.