Why to join?
Are you a senior but still keen to learn? Are you passionate about innovative solutions? If you got a growth mindset and love collaborating with excellent professionals using the latest Java backend technologies you will love working with us.
People first: Sngular is a collaborative people-oriented company, we impact society through technology while we are developing our talent as a team. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Our number one value is "People before results" and all decisions are taken together accordingly.
Continuous growth and training: During your time with us, you will be offered opportunities to learn new skills: the newest technologies, gain new certification, become a Tech lead or Manager…leave your comfort zone the way YOU want it! Your career path and treatment will be always personalized, tell us what is your goal so we can reach it together. Our Global CEO also started as a Developer with us!
What we offer:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Start-up spirit with the infrastructure of a big organization (we are 1300 already)
- Full remote role. Work from anywhere in the US. We will only ask you to follow EST or CST time.
- Are you always learning? You will have unlimited Udemy access + training bonuses and benefits for you.
- Work/life balance with flexibility in your schedule: 23 days of Paid Time Off and guaranteed at least 10 days of holidays.
- You can feel safe: Healthcare, Dental care, Vision care, Saving accounts, and insurance on our cost.
- 401(k) - Match 50% up to 6%
- Baby bonding - 10 weeks paid maternity leave for birth mothers + 6 weeks paid parental leave for birth or adoption
- Group Legal Plan
What will you do:
You will work with Java (Spring Boot), DevOps tools, and Microservices to design and develop microservices architecture on Cloud and modern apps in an Agile environment with high code/development standards. In details:
Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
Develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance
Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
Outline and enact back-end and front-end components and services
Promote top programming practices and standards
Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure.
Technology Stack: Java (8+), Spring, REST APIs, Mongo DB, Kafka, Openshift, Docker
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- In-depth knowledge of Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, MongoDB, Apache Kafka, and Jenkins
- Know how to design and develop micro-services architecture on Cloud.
- Be able to integrate backend APIs
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Finance sector