GHX is building an industry leading data platform to power the next generation of products. The Senior Data Analyst will work cross-functionally with several agile teams to assess platform data capabilities which are exposed to consuming applications in a simple and easy to use manner. He/she will ensure that the feasibility of the data is designed into the requirements for platform development teams.
- Lead and contribute to analysis effort for our Platform Product Development Team.
- In partnership with the engineering and product teams identify patterns and trends in the data assets to assist in feasibility and capability analysis.
- Define new data collection and analysis processes.
- Support the development and product teams in identifying and revising analytic and feasibility requirements.
- Thorough understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Displays an ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Team player, contributes to team objectives, displays trust and mutual understanding, accepts constructive feedback, and handles confrontation constructively
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and lead others through change Analytical and problem-solving ability and orientation
- Proven data engineering, problem solving, architecture and analysis
- Strong demonstrable SQL and Python skills
- Technical writing in relevant areas including Wikis, reports, and presentations.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 8+ years’ experience mining data as a data analyst in a related field
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Strong demonstrable SQL skills
- 8+ years’ experience handling large data sets
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Snowflake, Databricks, Sigma and DB
- Familiarity with data science tools, like python or R
- Familiarity with healthcare or ERP data
Estimated Salary range for this position: $84,000 - $112,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.