Position: Data Analyst
Duration: 1 year+
Location: 100% Remote (EST zone candidates)
Must have skills: Smarsheets and extensive Data Mining experience
- Lead the design and development of analytic and automation solutions to query, mine, and analyze large data sets leveraging data analytical tools (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, Python, etc.).
- Must have experience with SmartSheets / Data Mining
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the current process.
- Identifying insights that could not be previously acquired.
- Driving standardization, repeatable use, and scalability of solutions.
- Improving End-User experience.
- Develop sophisticated technology solutions using OCR, predictive machine learning, and artificial intelligence capabilities.
- Lead the design and implementation of governance for data quality control and change management within the solutions.
- Use good communication to influence without authority to drive key initiatives with GAA leadership that develop outstanding solutions.
- Develop methodologies that allow for efficient and repetitive data extraction and normalization processes.
- Lead analytics as a service engagement or areas of an investigation (i.e., planning, analytics, etc.) by understanding enterprise data, business processes, and collaborator needs.
- Perform review of code and testing to detect and minimize application problems.
- Strategize, lead and deliver global training programs to GAA.
- Lead special projects and participate in project teams established to achieve Department goals and objectives sought at improving investigation operations.
- May be a people leader with 1-3 direct reports.
Experience And Skills
- 6+ years of working experience in audit, investigations, internal controls, information technology, financial analytics, or risk management fields.
- 2 + years of experience with SmartSheets and Data Mining.
- Technical expertise and previous hands-on experience with any of the following software tools: Data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.); Data query/automation tools (e.g., SQL, Alteryx, UiPath, etc.); Data mining and predictive tools (e.g., Python, R, etc.).
- Solid understanding and applied experience in database and enterprise-wide information systems (e.g., SAP, JD Edwards, SQL Queries, Data Lakes, APIs, etc.), including Relational Database and Data Visualization.
- Ability to problem-solve and effectively engage with partners to resolve issues related to audit and controls analysis, continuous auditing, continuous monitoring, data access and analysis, and reporting.
- Effective project management skills, including personal time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a team to implement actions and deliver results.
- Ability to lead others and develop team performance, including providing performance feedback.
- Proven strong quantitative, analytical, or statistical skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver formal presentations.
- Prior experience optimally leading others, including influencing, negotiating, and communicating with both internal and external customers.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- How many years of Smartsheet experience do you have?
- SQL: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
+91 732-554-0578 Ext - 112