- Experience in Agile software development methodology and practices with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
- Required: Java, J2EE, Spring, Microservice, Web Services, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles.
- Demonstrated experience with SCM tools such as GIT, Jenkins
- Experience with application development on Java, J2EE, Spring, and MVC, Java Design Patterns and JUnit.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server, SQL
- Knowledge of Web service technologies including SOAP/REST.
- Strong working knowledge of IntelliJ, Maven and Tomcat.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Proficiency in modern programming languages
- Experience in design and build of complex application systems using the new banking architecture including Java/J2EE/Spring technologies. Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including Java/J2EE/JSP based Web applications/Middleware and Batch systems.
- Experience in design, analysis, development, coding, unit testing, debug and documentation for Java/J2EE systems including Web applications, business services, batch applications, large/complex projects and utilizing Web Services and Java RMI technologies to improve interface/API and significantly enhance integration capability between front-end and back-end systems
- A fundamental understanding of software skills and the different components of SDLC such as business analysis, development, and maintenance and software improvement is essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $110,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote